The goal is to have a modpack that’s (relatively) lightweight but contains tech (Mekanism, ActuallyAdditions, and more), magic (Thaumcraft, Blood Magic), and community building (via Minecolonies and Millénaire).
As more mods are added there has been some level of creep in regards to the “lightweight” requirement, which might be fixed in future releases.
You can find this modpack by searching for “ElekkCraft” in the Twitch Launcher or downloading it off of CurseForge.
Legacy Modpack List:
Several videos we made used an unofficially cobbled together collection of mods and linked here to say what they were. This list is only here for those videos.
Due to licensing restrictions we will not be releasing this as a downloadable mod pack, but here are the mods that we’re currently using on our 1.7.10 server. This list is subject to change.
- Forge (The glue that holds this all together!)
- Applied Energistics 2 (Phenomenal cosmic storage! Itty bitty living space!)
- Baubles (Needed for Botania.)
- Big Reactors (MORE POWER!)
- Botania (It’s tech! It’s magic! It’s both!)
- CodeChickenCore, NEI, EnderStorage (See all the things! Move all the things between dimensions!)
- BetterStorage (Better ways to store things.)
- Chisel 2 (Decorate all the things!)
- Chocolate Quest (Castles to loot, mobs to kill. Or more likely … to kill you.)
- Dimensional Anchor (A different kind of chunk loader.)
- Galacticraft (Boldly go to new and exotic worlds, then kill everything and loot their stuff.)
- IndustrialCraft 2 (Teaching for the Industrial Age is bad. Building for it in Minecraft? Kind of cool.)
- Lucky Block (You can’t break open just one…)
- Mekanism (Mod of the year, every year. Mine all the things, process all the things.)
- Morpheus (Makes it a lot less likely for everyone to get mad at that one person who is AFK and won’t sleep.)
- Mystcraft (YOU get a new world, and YOU get a new world, and …)
- OpenBlocks / OpenModsLib (If the only thing this added was a hang glider, it would still be worth it.)
- Pam’s Harvestcraft (Grow all the things.)
- Rapid Guns (Pew pew!)
- Tinkers’ Construct (2nd Place for mod of the year, every year. Make alloys and cast super tools and weapons!)
- Thermal Expansion (Best pipes ever.)
- Twilight Forest (A place to strip mine that isn’t the Overworld.)
- VeinMiner (Mine all the things, only FASTER!)
- Warp Book (Wherever you go, there you are.)
- JourneyMap (Client side minimap.)