In this new series I give short tips on playing TTRPGs (OK, mostly D&D) that I’ve collected over the years. I don’t pretend to be a high and mighty expert, but if some things have helped me then they might help other people as well.
In this first episode, I talk about the benefits of rounding the damage that players do to enemies.
Follow this series on…
- Google Podcasts: https://play.google.com/music/m/Iwm5hcx57cucry72u4trd63miki?t=Cogwheel_Gaming
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/cogwheel-gaming/id1291681389
- Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/CrashTheDM
- ▶Twitch: https://twitch.tv/CrashTheDM
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CogwheelGaming
MP3 Download: Crash’s Course Ep 01: Rounding Damage